Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Debrief in the Peg

I'm back in Canada! Right now I'm in the computer lab at Canadian Mennonite University (CMU), the wonderful institution which gives me employment. We have finished grad and the students are gone so now we are debriefing as staff. This includes everything from spending time in the board room talking about how things went logistically, to walking through the park to a coffee shop to chill and chat. I'm going to miss my fellow leaders who I've really grown to love and appreciate.

I'm coming home soon.... in 2 days to be more specific. I'm really looking forward to spending time hanging out with people and reconnecting with my family, friends, and church. To all my friends out there in Victoria, are you still there? I think there's always some uncertainty as to
who is still around and how lives will (or perhaps won't) fit back together. I know that God has been faithful to bring people into my life and I know He will remain faithful.

I can't wait to see you all! (I really have no idea who reads my blog so perhaps there are some people who are reading this who are not from Victoria so I'd like to give a lil' shout out to you. thanks for tuning in wherever you are)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patty!
i have been keeping up with you these last few months through your blog which i think i found on a link from another friends blog...anyway, i am also returning to victoria in a few day after another year at a fellow mennonite institution! columbia bible college to be exact....and i will be in victoria for the summer and i have been thinking that i would love to see you at some point this summer. i'm sure it'll happen, but i just wanted to tell you...lets hang out! hope you are well and that you had a good year, i'd love to hear your stories and share some of mine....it's been an eventful year to say the least. have a good trip home, take care and we will talk soon!

April 18, 2007 10:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia
I finally got the address right.
Mom

April 18, 2007 4:50 PM

 
Blogger Gillian said...

Oo, ooh, pick me, pick me... I'm here! Well, I'm here on weekends anyway and once we get into May, I'll be here during the week too. I'd love to say hi and hear all about your adventures sometime!

April 22, 2007 6:53 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

happy to tune in yo.
happy to tune in.

April 24, 2007 1:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home