Monday, January 08, 2007

Off on another adventure!

Well my friends, I had a lovely and restful Christmas. It was really great to be home for a while and I slept a whole lot (so if you're thinking "why the heck didn't I see her?" it's because I was trying to catch up on sleep and do the holiday season stuff all at once.....and I'll see you in the summer!). Now I'm back in Winnipeg doing a bit of staff prep stuff and I'm off to Guatemala with my students in 3 days. We're going to be there for 3 months and if you're wondering what we're doing then I suggest you watch the new video on the Outtatown website cause it shows what we are going to do better than I can explain it. http://www.outtatown.com/video/

I'm going to try my best at updating the blog but I know I'm going to be putting more work into our site's blog . . . cause that's my JOB! (but don't start hounding me about it cause I'm a very busy lady!) . Here's the student blog that has pictures and stories about our adventures in Guatemala. http://www.outtatown.com/photos/06site2/

I hope that whatever you do, whether it be school, work, or just hangin out, that you're doing better than totally awesome coolness.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Patty,

I love and miss you so much. I am so encouraged to read your blog and find out some of the amazing things Christ is doing in your life! Hang in there, it'll be tough, but so worth the growth! Thanks for the link to the videos, whoever did them did a good job! I was happy to find out more about what you're up to. Take care girl and have a blast!

-Nicole S.-

January 09, 2007 11:46 PM

 
Blogger Gillian said...

I love Patty

January 11, 2007 2:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Patricia
I found your blog and watched the movie. wow! I want to do what you are doing! We hope that you have arrived OK. We pray for you and your group every day. Buenos noches my dear one.
Love, Mom

January 12, 2007 7:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey lovely lady! Glad to hear you're still alive and that you had a good Christmas. Miss you! Can't wait to see you in the summer!

XOXOXOXO

January 23, 2007 7:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home