Monday, April 09, 2007

Coming home

Hello Everyone!

I have 2 more days in Guatemala (in a high security facility mind you) and then I´m flying back to Winnipeg for grad and debrief. I´m super tired so if you´re one for praying, please pray that i can make it through and not just that but conclude this whole year well with my fellow staff and students.

I´ll be back in Victoria soon but I know that I´m going to be hibernating for at least an entire week. i´m going to be watching ALOT of movies and sleeping.

sweet

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

YAYYY!!! You're coming home!!!! ;)

Phone me as soon as you are done recouperating.

xoxo

April 10, 2007 5:41 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Patty!
I still haven't gotten past not being able to see you last time...give me a call sometime before I leave for China again!
Nicole S.

April 12, 2007 11:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home