Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The students are coming!

Tomorrow the students are arriving in Winnipeg and after a bit of stuff here at CMU (Canadian Mennonite University) we are heading out to Manitoba Pioneer Camp! We will be going out on a 3 day canoe trip in a landscape that holds many memories for me (for those of you who don't know, I worked there for 6 years). On another note, I found out that I have the mono virus. I was really sick 2 weeks ago when I first arrived but got significantly better in 4 days. Now I'm not 100% but I'm doing well. Really I'm not feeling that sick or strangely tired but for those of you that pray, I would really appreciate your prayer on this one since I'm embarking on a pretty intense 3 month adventure.

thanks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Patty,

I miss you plenty...I don't know what to do with myself on wed nights! I hope you enjoy your canoe trip and am so sad I didn't get to see you before you left. You sound like you're having a blast and I will keep you in my prayers!

-Nicole-

September 15, 2006 6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home