Friday, September 08, 2006

Can I say that I live in Winnipeg now?

Hi everyone

So far I've been in Winnipeg for 2+ weeks doing staff training for the Outtatown program. We've been talking about mentoring, going through all the details of the program, hearing each others life stories, and having alot of fun (ie. Go Carting, 4-wheeling, lots of meals out, games and movies). For the first 5 days I was really sick with tonsilitis... caused by some unknown virus. Thankfully, I miraculously healed quite quickly and only missed 2.5 days of training (thanks for praying everyone who knew about this). I just got my class 4 licence today so I'm ready to drive the 15 passenger vans! The students are coming on Wednesday and I'm really looking forward to meeting them and going on our canoe trip at Manitoba Pioneer Camp (the one I've worked at for 6 years and love so much).

That's what's up so far. :)

*Patricia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, are you reading your CS Lewis yet....?

September 08, 2006 7:08 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat up pad-tai??

neat to hear from you. i love winnipeg! say hey for me (rose).

September 08, 2006 8:09 PM

 
Blogger Melinda said...

buddy!
i'm supposed to get my class 4 too -- but in alberta, it's tricky. i have to go to bc to get it with my license as is, or become an alberta resident and get the alberta class 4...
all for a job i might quit. heh.

welcometo blog land!

i'm at melindathegreat.blogspot.com

keep in touch -- much love!

September 09, 2006 9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home